When I first started my blog a month ago I thought it was a bit geeky if i’m honest lol However, i’ve had such a great response to it and thus become fully addicted to the blogosphere.
Having only started it a month ago I was thrilled yesterday when I received the ‘Very Inspiring Blog Award’ from Sarah over at Memoirs Of An Amateur Cook. I’d like to thank her massively for the recognition and urge everyone to check her blog out.
I’m so pleased that anyone is even checking out my ramblings but if i can help, inspire or motivate anyone in any way then thats amazing! Knowledge is power and exists to be imparted! I certainly feel motivated to blog on!
So, in keeping with the award rules here are 7 random facts about myself:
- I am a Starbucks addict lol I know it’s a evil conglomerate but them there lattes are damn good! I drink the same thing every time. Grande, skimmed, wet, latte… sometimes with an extra shot! Perfect!
- I am a movie fanatic. I watch a LOT of films, of all genres and buy way too many dvd’s. I also go to the cinema at least once a week and while at Nottingham Trent uni I was the Film Editor for the student magazine ‘Platform’. Writing many enthralling reviews and articles about films.
- I have my name in Elvish tattooed on my arm. It’s very geeky but sadly… very true lol
- I don’t have Facebook. I did, but have deactivated my account as an experiment to see what effects, if any, it has/ had on my life. I’m going to blog about that soon so more detail on that later.
- I dream of owning a house near water with a studio where i can paint, write and be shut myself off from the world.
- At my biggest I weighed nearly 16 stone. Sadly not of pure beefcake muscle. I just ate way too much lol thats all change now though.
- I work for the Press Association editing the showbiz/ entertainment content. I love my job and thus my vast worthless knowledge of celebrity and entertainment is put to good use.
Now for 7 bloggers i find inspirational:
- KerryCooks – This is easy. Kerry is a very good friend of mine and the person who inspired me to start my blog in the first place. Amazing recipes, amazing friend and an all round awesome person! Check out her rainbow cake! Simply put… It’s EPIC!
- Socially Fit – This is a great blog for anyone who is into fitness, either a beginner or advanced. Some great tips on fitness in general and nutrition.
- Fit Recovery – This is a great blog from Jim who is an all round fitness fanatic. Imparting knowledge and ideas about exercise and it’s benefits.
- Michael Powers 1:1 Photography – Such a great photo blog project. Fantastic photography and equally great writing. Funny, thoughtful and a great way to document your daily life.
- Echoes And Mementos – Quite simply has some delicious recipes and stunning photography!
- Nourishing Foodways – This has some awesome wheat and gluten free recipes accompanied by great photography.
- The Cardigan Tales – Great articles, great food and sumptuous pictures… enough said lol